Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tieren Phalanx Completed

This project is inspired by gundam build fighters where I modify the Tieren based solely on what weapons and amour that I want it to have in a battle. The name "phalanx" is inspired from mahouka so I tried to make its shields the main point of the kit.


The tieren being bulky so I think that a buster sword is the most compatible with its size. Thus, I took the tactical arms from a NG Blue Frame Second L and modify the sword with the design cues from the tactical arms from the master grade version where I added pla plates to the edges and removed the hilt.

I changed the signal backpack from the original tieren to a weapon backpack by attaching a grand slam sword from MG strike IWSP and its original machine gun.

Tieren

Tieren

Tieren
Tieren
   All full armoured up. The decals are from Samuel decals and some of them are from left overs from my FA unicorn decals. The base are basically made from left-over pla plates and putty. The base looks plain but that is all I could do in the time constraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment